Monday, July 28, 2014

My mom's 52!

This year my mom's birthday was on a Sunday.
We had a yummy dinner that we made for her (she wasn't allowed to help) and of course enjoyed the 4 layer homemade chocolate cake I made for her.
This cake is quickly becoming a family favorite!
And to finish off the night we played some games. Our favorite was the giant game of duck duck goose. It was a complete blast with a big family like ours!
Instead of just running as fast as you can when you bop someone on the head we came up with different things to do such as skipping, crawling, hopping on one foot, running backwards ect.
I really struggled with those and several times had to quickly crouch down in fetal position so as not to pee my pants because I was laughing so hard.
That's what having two kids will do to ya :)





Happy Birthday Mom!
 You are the most incredible mom and person.
You are constantly serving your family and others. I have no idea where I would be with out you. I look up to you and am so grateful that you were born and that you are my mother. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment