After living here for over a year I finally met someone that I felt comfortable leaving my babies with.
Yes even baby Clara.
Shocking I know.
But I just really feel like it is important for Michael and I to get out sometimes, just the two of us.
Sure, we spend time cuddling and talking every day, or buy a yummy dessert and watch a movie together Friday nights, but it just is nice sometimes to get out of the apartment and be served a nice dinner without having to worry about preparing and cleaning up, and literally inhaling our food so fast that we often want to barf because a baby is crying or running around like a wild banshee.
So a night out on the town or just a nice dinner at the Wild Pear was exactly what we needed!
You can tell we are nothing but thrilled!
Our appetizer: chips and hummus.
My plate of a butternut squash pasta.
It was delicious!
(I was unable to get a picture of Michael's food because he ate it so quickly!)
A warm chocolate chip cookie with icecream and caramel.
Oh my gosh I almost died!
And of course we had to order one of our favorites: creme brulee.
As you can tell we are dead serious about our desserts.
I found this quote on pinterest the other day and I can't help but share because it is EXACTLY how I feel about Michael and I.
"He's more myself than I am.
Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte
Every single day I am grateful for him. He's my everything, and I'm his everything. And that's how it will always be.






No comments:
Post a Comment