My mom drove home with us and was able to spend a couple days helping us un pack and get settled.
We love it one my mom comes to visit and we especially love it when she comes to the beach with us!
This picture was taken right before a large wave came and took my mom by surprise, thus taking her and Clara out.
Luckily my mom lifted Clara up above her head, but my mom was drenched!
I was laughing so hard I didn't get a picture until she had gotten up and was walking out.
But it was hilarious.
And then Olivia decided to take off all her clothes and run around naked haha.
I mean it was warm for the beach in January. But 50 degrees is still too cold to be naked!
(I have another picture I wanted to post of her little bum but, because there are so many creepers in the world I will have to save that gem for our personal book.)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It just doesn't get more stunning than the Oregon Coast.
No comments:
Post a Comment