Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Utah trip. (Part 2)

We were able to take a little day trip up to Park City to visit aunt Tiffy.
(Her name is Tiffany but Olivia calls her aunt Tiffy, it's cute.)
Olivia just loves her and when we are home always says that she misses her aunt Tiffy.
We went to lunch at a cute cafe and were able to walk around down town exploring all the shops.
We even got ice cream cones, well Olivia got a sprinkled colored marshmallow on a stick but ended up thinking it was gross haha. I don't blame her!
Of course Olivia's absolute favorite thing is pop so grandma made sure to share hers since I wouldn't buy her her own :)

My cute baby trying to wait patiently for food!

I love this picture.
You can tell Olivia sure loves her aunt Tiffy.

She was so tired that she fell asleep in the car on the way home and let me tell you that is definitely rarer than rare.

Harrison taught Olivia how to play darts and she was dead serious about it.
I am a mean mom and even shot a round at her (about 6 in a row) and she was super brave and didn't cry or anything but just stood up and started chasing after me with her gun!

We had to be careful since Clara learned to pull herself up on the wagon to peep over the edge!

Uncle Winston definitely has the magic touch with sweet Clara.
It was one of those crazy nights and he put her to sleep for me.

Love my precious girl!

We spent some time putting together Emerson's birthday packages. 
I was quite pleased with my idea to put candy inside of balloons and then blow them up to put over all the presents!
It seriously took forever though.
Happy 20th birthday Emerson!

My mom and I were able to sneak away for a quick lunch and tea party at Dear Lizzy.
How cute is this set up?!

My parents bought Frozen and Olivia insisted on watching it at least once a day so that she could sing a long to all the songs with the twins and Harrison!

We went shopping at Fashion Place mall and met my cousin and aunt for lunch and then finished the rest of the afternoon off shopping some more with aunt Tiffy! I think my favorite purchase was a new bra from VS. Oh my goodness goodbye nursing bras!
(Oh and Olivia does not look too excited and that is because she is exhausted from running around the stores like a wild banshee for hours and hours!)

I am sad I didn't get a picture but Sophia and I were able to go to dinner and shop up at City Creek one evening and I found this cuter than heck hat at H&M.
I can not handle how cute Clara looks in it. 

Anyways,  my mom and I were going through scrapbooks and found a picture of me at her age and we are seriously identical. Minus the butt chin haha. But seriously it's kind of fun to have a mini me!

Me and sweet Clara.

Oh I also forgot to mention that Jill talked me in to dying my hair.
I have only done it once and did not like it so I swore I would never do it again.
Haha but I did. I just went a shade darker but I really like it, change can be a good thing sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment