It finally decided to snow enough for us to take Olivia out to play.
So we bundled her up in lots and lots of layers of clothes.
Including the very snowsuit I wore when I was a baby!
We got a little sled for her and went out back to send her down sledding for her very first time.
I went first to make a path.
And to make sure it wouldn't be too fast.
And then it was her turn.
Here she is.
Isn't she just the cutest?!
Yay Olivia!!
So in love with those cheeks!
She was a little scared of the snow.
She did not like to walk in it by herself.
Only if we held her hand.
But one thing she did LOVE was eating it!
She sat like this for the longest time shoving it in her mouth.
(Don't worry this snow looks dirty, but I made sure to only give her the fresh snow).
I love the back of her in this snowsuit.
It makes me laugh so hard.
As always, thrilled to be outside!
And walking on the sidewalk, not the snow!
I love my little fluffy puffy girl.
She's the best!






Haha, what a cutie!! :) I love that snow suit. You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete