Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve.

 Christmas eve this year was wonderful.
We woke up and finished wrapping presents.
Made banana cream pies, breakfast for the following morning, sugar cookies, cinnamon/sugar covered almonds, and a cheeseball.
Made our cute little gingerbread house.
Which I discovered is kind of a pain in the butt.
(I am just not patient enough).
Had the tradional raclette dinner with sparkling cider.
Oh my gosh I could not get enough of the onions.
Olivia LOVED it.
Opened our family drawing gifts.
Michael got some golf balls, I got some makeup, and Olivia got a singing picnic basket!
Winston drew my mom and made her a magic ball Liahona.
It was really cool.
Watched Joy to the World.
And just enjoyed spending time with the family.
Oh and we were most excited to talk to Winston the next day.
More on that soon!

Here are a few pictures.
I was bad on Christmas eve but there's plenty on Christmas day!






 A Christmas Day post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment