Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Apartment:

We live in a tiny yet very cute apartment. However, sometimes it is not so cute.
Here are some reasons why:

Sometimes I see a little mouse running around and it just creeps me out.

Our bathroom sink's hot water knob doesn't work...it just doesn't turn off. You could just keep turning and twisting it forever probably, so we had to turn off the hot water. I don't like it because I now have to wash my face and hands in cold water.

I used to think our oven was magical...because it really was! But I think it has taken a turn for the worst. It won't turn on unless you turn it on a very high temperature of at least over 400 degrees. This is a high temperature for our oven considering that fact that at 350 degrees it cooks foods that normally take 40 minutes to bake in less than 10 minutes. But this isn't my only complaint about our "magical" oven...it bent our nice non-stick cookie sheet. Yes, our brand new cookie sheet spent 5 minutes in the oven and came out looking not so new anymore. BUT the weirdest thing happened...after a couple of seconds of being out of the oven it was almost back to its original shape!

Sometimes our apartment just stresses me out. But it is okay because we have some other exciting things going on right now like:
Only 2 more days of classes and 3 Finals and I will be done with my first semester of the nursing program. Yay!!!!
We get to go to the temple on Saturday
AND MOST OF ALL
I get to live with my boy. He is such a sweet one. Just when you think you love someone so much that there is no way you can love them anymore, it happens...you fall in love all over again except this time it is so much stronger. This is what happens everyday, and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment