As we were dating we decided to keep a journal together of all of our favorite/important memories. Below are both of our perspectives on this day! It is amazing what can happen in 1 year:)
My Perspective:It was Election Day and I had been home for most of the night. Anyway I came back to the apartment carrying my laundry and when I walked into my apartment there were a bunch of people flopping around. My roommate Baylee introduced me to 3 boys: her cousin Jaden, her cousin's old mission companion Eric, and then Eric's roommate Michael. I don't remember a lot, I mostly remember being ticked that Obama had won. Although, I do remember looking at those 3 boys thinking that one of them was really cute!! Obviously that was Michael. Anyway that was the first time I ever saw him!
Michael's Perspective:
So we were sitting at our computers and Schell asks me if I want to go this election party at one of his ex-mission companions' cousin's apartment. I was like, "Um that sounds kind of gay..." but I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to go with him. We show up and I start scouting out the talent. None of the other girls really stood out to me so I decide to just buckle down and get ready for a solid waste of time. We'd been there for half an hour or so and this girl with dark skin and dark brown hair walked in. I'm not going to lie, I sat up taller in my chair. I looked over at Schell and he looked at me and we both nodded to each other and smiled. I was thinking in my head, "That's the most beautiful girl I have seen since I've been back, I guarantee you she's either from Spain or Italy." I was so pumped and I thought she was Spanish so much that I almost started talking to her in Spanish. Turns out it's a good thing I didn't because she doesn't know Spanish at all! I kept looking at her though because I felt a little tug deep inside and I didn't know what it meant. I remember thinking that nothing would ever happen with her because I didn't have anything to get me in the door as they say. Nothing to break the ice, get that initial conversation going. I couldn't keep my eyes off her though. I could tell there was so much to her, so much more than her skin tone or her nice butt (haha) or her big, soft brown eyes. She had a glow about her. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I knew that I wanted to get to know Bella really well and I wanted to be special to her.

I had no idea you had this--I am so excited! You guys are super cute. :)
ReplyDeleteIsabel- I am glad I found your blog,it's super cute. Yay for blog buddies anyways mine is fernface.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete